To the fullest extent permitted at law, Washington Technical Institute is providing this website (https://www.washingtontech.edu), its contents and its online payment facility on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In addition, Washington Technical Institute does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. In no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall Washington Technical Institute nor or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this web site or the information, content, or products.
Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders listed below are affiliated with Washington Technical Institute or this website. ... Other trademarks are property of their respective owners...
Trademark and Owner:
- SAT - SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board
- AP - AP is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board
- PSAT/NMSQT - PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation
- ACT - ACT is a registered trademark of the American College Testing Board, Inc.
- GMAT - GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council
- TOEFL - TOEFL is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service
- GRE - GRE is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service
- GED ® – General Education Development and American Council on Education.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning