C# and Object Oriented Programming Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Delve deep into the world of C# programming with Washington Technical Institute's comprehensive course, tailored for budding programmers. Recognized as a robust language developed by Microsoft for the .NET Framework and Visual Studio platform, C# opens up vast opportunities to create dynamic applications for the Windows OS family. Through this meticulously designed course, we'll guide you from understanding C# basics to mastering advanced object-oriented principles, ensuring you're well-equipped to craft efficient and powerful applications.
- Begin your journey by crafting working C# programs in both command-line and Visual Studio environments.
- Grasp data manipulation techniques - from input and storage to adept output methods in C#.
- Dive into the creation of interactive GUI applications.
- Familiarize yourself with foundational programming structures, including decision-making, looping, and array manipulation in C#.
- Deepen your understanding of methods, encompassing parameter passing, overloading, and more.
- Immerse in object-oriented paradigms, emphasizing inheritance and exception handling.
- Equip yourself with the skills to proficiently save and retrieve data from files.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning