IT Project Management Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
PMN-105 offers a deep dive into the nuanced world of IT project management, unveiling the unique principles governing projects in the information technology realm. Students are equipped with cutting-edge software tools and insights, rooted in the most current standards from the PMBOK Guide, 6E, and the Agile Practice Guide. This comprehensive course not only lays a strong foundation in core IT project management concepts but also offers a real-world lens, applying all ten knowledge areas and five process groups: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the increasing demand for robust project management, especially in the IT sector.
- Grasp the significance of professional entities like the Project Management Institute (PMI), along with the vital role of certification and ethics.
- Stay updated with recent trends influencing IT project management, encompassing globalization, outsourcing, virtual teams, and agile methodologies.
- Gain hands-on experience in budget determination and cost estimation for IT projects.
- Recognize and address the common risk factors inherent to IT projects.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning