Foundations of Project Management 1 Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Unlock the secrets of successful project management with Washington Technical Institute's premier course, 'Foundations of Project Management' (PMN-103). This comprehensive program dives deep into both traditional manual techniques and cutting-edge automated methods, ensuring students are well-versed in the practices endorsed by the PMBOK® Guide's 6th edition. Integrated with the prowess of Microsoft® Project 2016, the course guarantees a hands-on learning experience. As students embark on this enlightening journey, they'll craft tangible deliverables that can be showcased in their professional portfolios, setting them apart in future job interviews.
- Mastery over the ten knowledge areas and five process groups from PMBOK®.
- In-depth understanding of distinct project roles and their responsibilities.
- Expertise in aligning projects with strategic planning through selection, prioritization, and resourcing.
- Proficiency in crafting pivotal project charters.
- Knowledge of diverse organizational methods, weighing their pros and cons.
- Insights into team development stages and the project life cycle.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning