WOL-S35: Personal Injury
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
The Personal Injury Course provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the legal principles and practices involved in personal injury law. This course is ideal for individuals seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills in personal injury law or those looking to pursue a career in this field. With experienced instructors and practical training opportunities, students will gain valuable experience they can apply in their professional careers.
- Wide-ranging coverage of personal injury topics, including negligence, intentional torts, product liability, and insurance law
- Instruction on how to evaluate personal injury cases, identify potential claims, and determine appropriate legal remedies
- Emphasis on the importance of effective communication skills in personal injury cases, including negotiation and settlement strategies
- Practical experience in handling personal injury cases
- Equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively represent clients in personal injury cases and pursue fair compensation for their injuries
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning