Integrated Marketing Communications Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Plunge into the vibrant domain of Marketing Communications with MAR-105. At a time when the traditional and digital marketing worlds are intricately intertwined, understanding the nexus of these communications is pivotal. The Integrated Marketing Communications course is designed to be more than just an academic exploration; it's an immersion into advertising, branding, consumer behavior, media strategies, public relations, and emerging trends like viral communications and the impactful world of apps and social media. Drawing insights from "Advertising, Promotion, and other aspects of Integrated Marketing Communications 10th Ed." by Andrews and Shimp, this course presents a meticulous understanding of the latest research, data, and practices that shape contemporary marketing communications.
What you'll learn:
- Delve into the essence of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) and its five defining features.
- Decode the intricate steps involved in sculpting an impactful integrated communications strategy.
- Grasp the rewards and challenges that come with brand development.
- Navigate the ethical complexities associated with diverse marketing mediums, especially in advertising, sales promotions, and social media.
- Recognize the pivotal role of IMC in meticulously crafting and assessing a promotional mix.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning