Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Ensure meticulous data input into form fields and preprocess this data before its server transmission.
- Manipulate data structures, such as strings and arrays, effectively.
- Preserve state details employing hidden form fields, cookies, query strings, and Web Storage.
- Enhance web applications with touchscreen functionality and mobile adaptability.
- Employ Ajax to dynamically refresh and update web applications.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning