Information Security Management Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
In today's digital age, information security management is more crucial than ever. Washington Technical Institute's "Introduction to Information Security Management" offers a comprehensive insight into the managerial aspects of information security, ensuring organizations are adequately protected against the ever-evolving digital threats. This course is not just about understanding theoretical concepts; it's about being prepared to make pivotal decisions in the real world, where threats are omnipresent, and security breaches can be costly.
- Recognizing the pivotal role of management in ensuring robust information security.
- Exploring the broad landscape of threats and understanding how they can jeopardize business operations.
- Differentiating between the legal and ethical implications of information security decisions.
- Delving deep into the essence of information security policies and their organizational implications.
- Grasping the intricacies of risk management and its organizational consequences.
- A comprehensive look at prevalent security blueprints, management models, and frameworks.
- A focus on personnel management and understanding the various protection mechanisms within information security.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning