Working in Python: Data Structures Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Dive into the world of Python and its robust data structures in this comprehensive course. Python, known for its versatility and ease of use, serves as the foundation for exploring object-oriented design and the intricacies of various collections. Students will embark on a journey through the principles of collection classes, the nuances of multiple implementations, and the analytical aspect of space/time trade-offs between different collection frameworks.
Key Course Objectives:
- Achieve a profound understanding of the Python programming landscape.
- Correlate foundational programming ideologies with Python-specific techniques.
- Enhance your proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) at an industry-standard level.
- Deepen your insight into the pivotal role of data structures in problem-solving, and master the art of constructing optimal data structures.
- Broaden your perspective on the software development life cycle, emphasizing the significance of coding in the software creation process.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning