Introduction to C++ Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Embrace the versatility and power of the C++ programming language in this comprehensive course. Evolving from the C language, C++ has become an integral tool for developers across various domains. This course offers students a deep dive into structured programming and object-oriented paradigms, ensuring they not only grasp the syntax but also understand the foundational rationale behind C++ concepts.
Key Course Objectives:
- Acquire a solid foundation in C++ program structures and core concepts.
- Delve into control structures, mastering both selection and repetition mechanisms.
- Discover C++ functions, enhancing the capability to craft multifaceted programs.
- Familiarize with the components of the Standard Template Library (STL) and its application in C++ programming.
- Develop, build, and rigorously test a diverse range of program applications using C++.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning