Introduction to Networking Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Embark on an enlightening journey into the realm of computer networking with Washington Technical Institute's Introduction to Networking course (CNT-102). Designed to rigorously prepare students for the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 certification exam, this course lays down a robust foundation for aspiring network professionals. Every element of the course is meticulously structured to align with the objectives of the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 certification exam. From delving into network protocols and hardware to understanding design, security, and troubleshooting nuances, students will be equipped with both theoretical and hands-on expertise. With a focus on real-world scenarios and aided by MindTap Networking, we ensure our students are ready to face and solve any network-related challenge they might encounter in their careers.
- Familiarize yourself with standard networking terminologies and delve into various network models.
- Understand and operate basic to advanced network hardware.
- Dive deep into the core physical and logical networking topologies prevalent today.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of network protocols and the layers of TCP/IP architecture.
- Grasp the essentials of IP addressing, the OSI, and IEEE 802 models.
- Explore advanced functionalities of various networking hardware.
- Draft and implement network security policies using the appropriate security devices.
- Develop a holistic understanding of an operating system's main components.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning