Law for Entrepreneurs Course
Credits: 3 Credits (126 Clock Hours)
Self-paced: 4-month completion deadline.
Delve into the intricate world of legal concepts tailored for ambitious entrepreneurs. This course is designed to furnish you with the knowledge required to adeptly manage a business within the confines of the law. From the foundational underpinnings of legal business issues to specific areas like agency law, securities regulation, and consumer credit transactions, every module is meticulously crafted to offer in-depth insights. Furthermore, with practical exercises and case studies, students get the unique opportunity to connect these legal topics to real-world scenarios, making the learning experience both relatable and invaluable.
What you'll learn:
- Grasp foundational concepts critical to understanding legal issues in the business domain.
- Navigate the intricate landscapes of agency law, discerning the liabilities of both principal and agent.
- Understand the structures and nuances of partnerships and hybrid business forms.
- Get acquainted with the complexities of securities regulation.
- Dive into the realms of employment law and labor-management relations, understanding rights, responsibilities, and best practices.
- Decode consumer credit transactions, ensuring business operations align with legal standards.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning