Certificate in Business Administration Online
Credits: 15 Credits (630 Clock Hours)
Self-Paced: 8-month completion deadline
The Washington Technical Institute Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration consists of five courses and can help you take initial steps toward furthering your business education and creating opportunities in the business world.
With relevant foundational topics like introduction to business, management, marketing, economics, and business law, you’ll gain the knowledge that can be applied across various industries while studying on your schedule. The curriculum gives an overview of essential areas that are relevant to business leaders and decision-makers. This program is 630 clock hours and offers 15-college credits from a regionally accredited institution.
Students will complete the following courses to earn the Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration
BUS-300 Introduction to Business
BUS-101 Business Principles and Management
BUS-306 Principles of Marketing
BUS-104 Business Law
This certificate may appeal to those who wish to:
- Be promoted from an individual contributor to a management or leadership role
- Expand business education for a career in business
- Earn college credits from a regionally accredited institution that may apply toward an associate or bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurs that want to open and operate a business
- Are considering a career change and desire to work in the corporate world
What you Get
- Online digital textbook access and comprehensive online resources and assessments
- Access to highly qualified instructors that are experts in the field
- Freedom to complete courses at your own speed in a self-paced learning format
- Personalized career counseling
- Access to MyPlan and résumé builder.
According to usnews.com, an additional 151,000 business operations manager jobs will need to be filled by 2024. SOURCE: http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/business-operations-manager (May 6, 2016).
Washington Technical Institute is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools CESS, and recognized by the US Department of Education and CHEA.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning