Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Marketing Online
Credits: 15 Credits (630 Clock Hours)
Self-Paced: 8-month completion deadline
The Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Marketing equips students with the latest knowledge, trends, and skills within the online marketing space. This program is designed to help students develop and deploy successful digital marketing campaigns.
Key features of this program include:
- Taught by experienced marketing professionals who bring real-world expertise and perspectives to the classroom, providing valuable insight into the industry.
- Designed for professionals in any industry, including in-house and agency marketing leads, employees at small businesses, and anyone seeking to enhance their digital marketing skills.
- Covers a wide range of digital marketing topics, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, and more.
Who Should Attend
- SEO/SEM Agency Professionals
- Business Owners
- Business Professionals
- Executives responsible for Marketing
Students will complete the following courses to earn an Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Marketing:
MAR-101 Internet Marketing
MAR-102 Marketing Research
MAR-103 Contemporary Marketing
MAR-104 Social Media Marketing
MAR-105 Integrated Marketing Communications
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Marketing professionals have a 10% projected job growth between 2020-2023, which is considered faster than average. Marketing professionals work in a range of environments from small to large business, local governments, and even from home. Organizations of all types and sizes need well-trained professionals to compete in this connected, global world. You can find more information here.
Login At Your Convenience
Courses are self-paced and supported by qualified faculty. Students work on their reading, assignments, and quizzes on their own time. This flexibility allows students to study while navigating the rest of their busy lives. Our courses and programs have completion deadlines, but beyond that, students can complete the work on their own schedule. Instructors are always available for questions and support. Students are not required to attend any scheduled class meetings.
Enroll Today and Advance your Career - Text/SMS Questions to 952-465-3702
Get More Information
Washington Technical Institute is Regionally accredited by the Middle States Association CESS, and licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education as an institution of higher learning